Friday, August 25, 2006

Where am I?

I'm here. I'm just busy with other stuff right now, like uncovering the guest room bed from underneath a load of sewing and knitting stuff. You know how it is.
I have been knitting though because I do that during my commute while my husband drives and also at a knitting meetup twice a month. I'm almost finished with my first pair of socks. I did knit one sock (a different project) last year but it had issues: too long, stitches backwards because I didn't know then that lefties have to switch K2TOG and SSK, and other such newbie-sock-knitter mistakes. But I'm pleased with the current socks and will proudly show them off here with a picture. Oh yeah, pictures. I never did finish the post-processing of my digital pictures from our trip. Someday.

1 comment:

  1. Heya, glad to hear the socks are socking along. I finished my orange & green socks & am swatching my Dye-o-rama yarn to see if it wants to be pomotomus socks or not. See you soon. - m

    ReplyDelete