Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Return of the tutorial

About a year ago I wrote a tutorial for making these pincushion sewing kits and published it on this blog:

pincusion sewing kit

A few crafting blogs and bulletin boards linked to it and as a result lots of people came to check it out. I hope some pretty pincusions were made as a result. I still get traffic on my blog because of that tutorial. Anyway, I just received an email from someone who was unable to print the instructions from the blog and asked for a copy. So I made a pdf of the file and you can download it here: Sewing Kit Pincushion.pdf

While the design isn't my own, the words and pictures on the instructions are, so I just ask that you acknowledge that if you use it or publish it somewhere else. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Cool! And guess what I did today... I bought a sewing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for posting the pincushion pattern

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute, thank you for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:08 PM

    Our group had a pincushion swap, everyone loves your pincushion pattern. I hope you don't mind but I added a link to your site.Thanks for sharing this pattern. I'll be checking back to see what other great ideas you have. thanks

    ReplyDelete